TUMMYTIME!™ METHOD | 45 minutes-1 hour | 4 week series
- difficult (long labor, forceps/vacuum used, surgical) or fast birth
- lack of experience on tummy
- tense neck or trunk
- a strong head-turning preference/torticollis
- head molding/flattening (plagiocephaly, brachycephaly, etc)
- tethered oral tissues (tongue/lip/buccal ties)
- sensitive to movement or sounds.
- recognizing and responding to baby’s cues
- foundations of posture
- organizing movements
- fostering appropriate developmental progression
- visual development
- optimizing oral function
- sensory skills
- and more!
Space is limited. Claim your spot today!
New series coming soon! One-on-one sessions available (see Consults).
Please contact me if you are interested in a virtual or in-person TummyTime!™ Method Class.
WELCOMING BABY | 3 HOURS
This fun and interactive class covers the basics of breastfeeding and milk production, newborn care, sleep strategies, and helpful babywearing and TummyTime!™ Method ideas. It’s jam-packed with information, practical tips, demonstrations, and plenty of humor in a small group setting. This class generally covers (but is not limited to):
- baby preparations
- all the things – what you really need and what you might (re)consider
- how birth affects breastfeeding
- the “golden hour” and optimizing your start
- latch and positioning
- hand expression
- involving partners and other helpers
- foundations of secure attachment
- common challenges in the first days and weeks
- where and when to finding support
- red flags – when and who you need to call
- supplementation options and methods if things don’t go as planned
- transitions – ages and stages
- sleep basics
- optimizing milk supply
- returning to work/preparing for separation
- and more!
We’ll have breaks for snacks, do demonstrations, leave plenty of time for questions, and you’ll leave with plenty of resource links. Please plan to bring your partner or other important support person.
Class coming soon!
Please contact me if you are interested in a virtual or in-person Welcoming Baby Class.